News and Commentary on Gainesville and the World | Updated Daily

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I'm Back

Sorry for the delay in posting, but first I was traveling for the holidaze, and then came the wave of death and suffering from the earthquake and resulting tsunamis. I am the kind of person that takes such things hard, and most recent squabbles and events at home just seemed too trivial to address.

I am still trying to shake off the feeling, so I may be slow in blogging again. I still plan to post an eletronic version of my January article in The Satellite magazine (which the editors butchered by the way, but that's another story) so people can read the source materials themselves. Give me a break. More than 150,000 deaths is one swoop is a pretty sizable rift in the Force, from where I sit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home